Monday, February 8, 2010

The Spring Catalog Has Arrived!

I can't even explain how excited I am about the new Spring catalog. The new fabric choices are absolutely wonderful. There are plenty of new items to choose from as well. I think my favorite as of right now is the new Retro Metro bag. I have nick named this the "favorite pair of jeans" bag. I currently have one in the mod dot print and can't wait to get one in the green ditzy. Are you curious to see what this bag looks like? If you are, simply go to my website (www.mythirtyone.com/dusti) and take a look at the new catalog. I am confident in saying that you are bound to find something that you absolutely love! When you do, let me know what it is and what you would use it for. I love to hear other peoples thoughts about our products. Who knows, I may even offer a "prize" for the best response.

No comments:

Post a Comment