Monday, February 28, 2011

I LOVE THIRTY-ONE!

It is with an extreme amount of joy in my heart that I type this.

In September of 2009 I found out about Thirty-One.  I had never heard of it and never seen any of the products.  I sent a request to the Thirty-One home office and asked for more information.  My request was forwarded to an amazing woman who got back to me the same day.  She happily and thoroughly answered the several hundred questions that I asked.  Within a few days I knew for sure that this was something I absolutely had to do.  I discussed it with my husband and we decided that I had nothing to lose.  I signed up and started having parties.

For my first year with Thirty-One, I didn't really do a whole lot.  I had parties every month but wasn't recruiting anyone.  I was content with just earning a commission off the products that I sold.  During the summer of 2010 I started recruiting new consultants and before I knew it, I had a team of great ladies beneath me.  It wasn't long before I promoted to Senior Consultant.  This was just the push I needed to make Thirty-One a priority in my life.  Now, just four short months later, I have promoted to Director.

I cannot find the words to express just how happy I am that I chose to become a part of this wonderful company.  I am my own boss and I set my own hours.  Thanks to Thirty-One, my role as stay home mom will be a permanent one.  Thirty-One has changed my life and it's just going to keep getting better!

Thank you Thirty-One!!

Dusti Miller

1 comment: